Invitations to Canada and USA

We provide a letter of invitation for your relatives and friends, who live in the countries whose citizens are required to apply for and receive a Temporary Resident Visa prior to seeking entry to Canada. We also help fill up all the Applications for Temporary Resident  Visa, provided by the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada.

In addition, we provide invitation letters which are needed to apply for a temporary visa to visit the United States. We fill out all required forms to obtain a tourist visa to the U.S.,  and  help to reserve the day and time of the interview in the U.S. Consulate.



 For more information on the letter-invitation, please call:
                         416-761-9105 or 1-800-265-7189